Need more time Need more time

du får gärna komma till tranås och bjuda på kaffe när du vunnit dom där 3000 spännen

Tribute-Ification 2 Tribute-Ification 2

I honestly want people to keep making these unoriginal Madness videos so you can make a sequel to this masterpiece.

Like DJ Khaled said: "Another one".

TOXlCITY responds:

I kinda miss making effortless garbage with Flash, so, I might have a contribution to Madness Day 2016 if starting college doesn't set me back too much and my free time doesn't completely disintegrate.

Thanks for your support!

When I Lose a Game When I Lose a Game

This animation reminds me of when I was younger and struggling to animate. It's short and not that well animated, but keep practicing, learn from others and I'm sure you'll be great in the future!

Game Grumps Animated- Chr Game Grumps Animated- Chr

You need a v-cam and more lively scenes with backgrounds. After that, you're all set!

Hello! | An Introduction Hello! | An Introduction

Eh, I don't know. This feels like a typical YouTube vlog with the music and how you present yourself. You're not really bringing anything new to the table.

Ehronaut responds:

Thanks for the honesty :)

Dusk of the Madness Dusk of the Madness

I've watched the whole "of the Madness" series a thousand times over, and they are honestly really good to be like 4 or 5 years old.

Hell, it even gave me enough inspiration to make a similar animation for my exam with the madness figures and all.

With the talent you possess now, I don't doubt DOTM: Overtime is going to be amazing! Can't wait for that masterpiece.

Incident:009b RE Incident:009b RE

You have improved since I've last seen one of your animations. But I got to say that you use way too many tweens.

Anyways, great job on this little short. The ending made me laugh!

GabrielBarsch responds:

i animate the most of the time using tweens

Dotm: Overtime [trailer] Dotm: Overtime [trailer]

Dude, I can honestly say that your zombie films are just terrific! You litteraly make me jizz whenever I watch one of your zombie movies.

Madness Tribute-ification Madness Tribute-ification